Why should your kid wear a mask?
Wearing a mask is an important part of protecting ourselves and others from spreading Covid-19. As children return to schools and day care, it's even more important to take as many precautions as possible.
How do i help my kids getting used to a facemask
Most of the same care tips for adult masks also apply to kid masks. A good example always helps! Keep your mask on!
- Stay positive! Your kids aren't going to wear their masks if you constantly complain about yours. If yours doesn't fit properly or you just don't like it, find one that does. You can have a few extra masks so that they can practice putting on their favorite stuffed animals.
- Find masks with fun patterns on them. My kids each have favorite patterns and get excited about the chance to wear their rainbow mask, truck mask, or cheese mask.
- Fit their mask before going out. I make sure the mask covers my child's face completely and that the ear loops are adjusted before we even leave the house. They'll never waste two precious minutes waiting for me to fiddle with a nose wire before running across the park.
- Use a mask lanyard. If your child has to wear a mask at school, one of these will help them keep an eye on it.
- Clean and care for their masks. As with adult masks, make sure you remove them by their ear loops and wash them regularly with detergent or use disposable ones. Masks aren't recommended for children under 2 or for anyone who might have trouble removing it on their own.
Order kids Face masks at Nobraa
Buy children's mouth masks at Nobraa at a very favourable price. When you buy masks for kids, you will probably send your little one to nursery or school. You will then need at least five masks, one for each day of the week. With us, the discount accumulates when you buy several packs at once. The advantage with us can be as much as 30%! Super convenient if you want to provide your whole family with the best mouth masks.